JPMorgans Jamie Dimon throughout an interview on CNBC in Europe says:
- There’s prone to be a recession in 6-9 months.
- The crack that might tip the scales would doubtless be within the credit score markets
- Markets may change into disorderly quickly
- Says in case you want cash, go increase it.
- Might see S&P simply go down one other 20% however will depend on delicate touchdown/arduous touchdown
- The subsequent transfer might be extra painful
- Damaging charges when all of it mentioned and achieved will probably be seen as a whole failure.
- Fed ought to have began to tighten sooner
- At present the US economic system continues to be doing properly
- Firms are nonetheless doing properly.
- What the issues are embrace charges going up greater than anticipated. QT is a matter. The battle is a giant concern.
- We’re going to have risky markets
- The Fed is catching up
US shares are decrease and buying and selling to new session lows.
The S&P traded to 2599.11, that took the value just under the 200 week MA close to 2599.50. Transfer and shut under that stage this week could be extra bearish technically.
The Dow and the Nasdaq are already buying and selling under their 200 week MAs.
- For the Dow, it is 200 week MA is at 29817.69 (trades at 29120.21 at present – down -0.61% on the day).
- The Nasdaq 200 week MA is at 11147.48. The present value is at 10490.68 (down -1.52% on the day) .
ADVERTISEMENT – CONTINUE READING BELOW