The most important US indices all closed marginally decrease in buying and selling right now. Nonetheless the declines have been adequate for the 6 consecutive down day for the S&P and the NASDAQ.
The S&P index closed under the 200 week transferring common for the 2nd consecutive day. That transferring common is available in at 3600 and will probably be an vital degree on Friday’s shut.
Each the Nasdaq and the Dow are under their 200 week MAs.
- The Dow 200 week MA is at 29818.13. The index closed at 29210.86
- The Nasdaq 200 week MA is at 11147.13. The index closed at 10417.11.
It might take a transfer above these ranges to tilt the long term bias again to the upside.
Each the S&P and NASDAQ at the moment are down for the month of October. Recall, the S&P was up 5.73% after the primary 2-days of the month. The Nasdaq was up 5.71%.
The Dow continues to be increased on the month after beginning up 5.57% after two buying and selling days. The index continues to be up 1.75% on the month .
The ultimate numbers for the day are displaying:
- Dow industrial common is closing down -28.36 factors or 10110% at 29210.86
- S&P index is down -11.79 factors or -0.33% at 3577.04
- NASDAQ index is down -9.08 factors or -0.09% at 10417.11
- Russell 2000 is down -5.15 factors at -0.3% at 1687.76
Wanting on the US debt market:
- 2 yr yield 4.289%, -2.7 foundation factors
- 5 yr yield 4.110%, -5.6 foundation factors
- 10 yr 3.898%, -4.1 foundation level. The US treasury auctioned off $30 billion of 10 yr reopened notes at 3.930%
- 30 yr yield 3.880%, -2.2 foundation factors
ADVERTISEMENT – CONTINUE READING BELOW