What a day!
For the day, the S&P had its fifth-largest intraday reversal from a 52 week low. The low as we speak was down -2.39%. That was a brand new 52 week low. On the shut it was up 2.6%
For the NASDAQ index it was the 4th largest reversal from a 52 week low.. On the low it fell -3.15%. The index is closing up 2.23%.
- S&P and NASDAQ snapped 6 day shedding streak
- All Dow 30 shares shut increased. Greatest day since November 2020
- All S&P 11 sectors shut increased
- The Dow industrial common vary was 1507 factors or round 5%
- the NASDAQ index had a variety of 608 factors or about 5.70%
the ultimate numbers are exhibiting:
- Dow industrial common rose 827.87 factors or 2.83% at 30038.71
- S&P index rose 92.85 factors or 2.60% at 3669.89
- NASDAQ index rose 232.06 factors or 2.23% at 10649.16
- Russell 2000 rose 40.64 factors or 2.41% at 1728.41
The S&P index from a technical perspective examined the 50% midpoint of the transfer up from the March 2020 low. That degree got here in at 3505.24. The low worth as we speak reached 3491.58. The value of the S&P additionally traded again beneath its 200 week transferring common at 3599.73, however is closing again above that degree at 3669.89.
ADVERTISEMENT – CONTINUE READING BELOW